21 Jun Stuff the Shelters – “Christmas in July!”
If you love animals and want to help a local animal shelter but you can’t adopt a pet, volunteer, or donate money, consider donating much-needed items. Item donations make a huge difference for the lives of the animals at the shelter and the lives of the individuals who run it.
Pittsfield Veterinary Clinic will be accepting donations for Super Heroes In Ripped Jeans, located in Oneonta, NY. Let’s “Stuff the Shelters” with supplies our local animal shelter needs!
Drop-offs will be accepted at Pittsfield Veterinary Clinic through the month of July!
1033 State Highway 80, Edmeston, NY 13335.
Or call us at 607-965-8991.
Don’t know what to donate? Don’t worry; here are items Super Heroes In Ripped Jeans have requested:
- Cat litter & litter boxes
- High quality dry dog food
- High quality Pate cat canned food
- Dog collars & leashes
- Pet-friendly cleaning supplies
- Office Supplies
- Dog & cat toys and treats
- Cat scratching posts, pads and trees
- Dawn dish soap, Bleach, Disinfecting wipes, hand sanitizer, antibacterial hand soap, paper towels, laundry detergent
- Heavy duty garbage bags
- Permanent markers
- Dry erase markers
To learn more about where your donation will go, please check out Super Heroes in Ripped Jeans’ website at: http://www.superheroesirj.org/